As our body’s immune system is a group of different types of cells and chemicals that constantly protect our body against different viruses, toxins, and bacteria. Some of the best immune booster supplements are vitamin D, vitamin C, Zinc, etc. For the healthy immune system, we must have add enough sleep, exercise, and meditation in our routine. Meditation helps the release of stress hormones and increase immune function.
Some of the few things which help to improve the immune system are as following
- Eat a lot of vegetables and make sure some are raw and some are lightly steamed. Eat all colors of fruits and vegetables. Dark-colored food is higher in nutrients than light-colored ones.
- Avoid refined sugar as all types of packaged and processed food includes bad fats especially trans fats. Go for a healthier option like olive oil, brown sugar, unrefined organic coconut oil, and grass-fed butter.
- Vitamin D and sunlight make our immune system very strong. The importance of vitamin D is that it protects us from infection, cancer, obesity, bone problem. Vitamin D is highly underestimated by us. But all thing stated above about vitamin d is 100% proven by science.
- Drink a lot of water and perform regular exercise, preferably outdoor. Even walking 30 minutes a day will give you a physical and emotional boost. Always get 7-8 hours of sleep every night. During sleep, your body rests and rejuvenates itself and the brain undergoes essential processes.
- Vitamin C carries many health benefits that result in strong immunity. Vitamin C protects the white blood cells from the damage. As it helps to shorten the wound healing time and also helps in optimizing the body defense mechanism which protects the body from diseases and viruses. Vitamin C is present in many fruits and vegetables like raw broccoli, spinach, oranges, strawberry, kiwi, grapes, lemon, and other citrus fruits. Consumption of antioxidant-rich energy drinks or desserts helps to get rid of common cold, hypertension, fatigue, and gum diseases.
- Green tea also helps to increase immunity because it has some antioxidants, which help to improve brain function, burn fats, and improves physical performance.
- Vitamin B6 supplements help to decrease the chances of stroke and heart disease. It also maintains the balance of sodium and potassium in the body. It is crucial for emotional and mental health.
- Zinc supplement protects against the respiratory infection, liver and heart maintenance, and active component of digestive processes. Zinc is rich in food like beef, spinach, legumes, nuts, seeds, asparagus, and baked beans. Zinc is vital for cell growth, immune strength, stable metabolic rate, balancing blood sugar, and gene transcription.
Conclusion – The simple way to stay in good health is to provide your immune system with everything it needs to function properly. Getting sufficient sleep, taking a properly balanced diet, engaging in regular physical activity, and not drinking and smoking help to keep our immune system strong and healthy and reduce the chances of infection and disease. Some of the best supplements for the immune system help our body to be healthy.