If you are in Thailand or thinking to visit Thailand then we will recommend you to try this sport once, Suwit Muay Thai Gym is one of the best gyms for learning Muay Thai. Muay Thai is basically a type of Thai boxing that the people of Thailand are learning from so many ages. This is a sport that uses stand-up striking and various types of clinching techniques.
Furthermore, this sport of Thailand is also referred to as the “art of eight limbs”, this is because it is characterized by the combined use of fists, elbows, knees as well as shines. In ancient medieval times, this sport was taught to the military groups for self-defense but now it is regarded as the cultural sport of Thailand. Ergo, each and every person in Thailand is clear about this.
Have a look at this article
Why Suwit Muay Thai Gym is considered to be the best gym?
Suwit Muay Thai Gym is situated in Thai province Phuket because Muay Thai is a sport that originated from Thailand. It is a gym working in Thailand for the last 25 years and is very much famous for Muay Thai sport (Thai Boxing). This Muay Thai Gym has gained this reputation and famousness after having a long period of training and learning about these cultural sports of Thailand. They learned these sports because they think that this sport is one of the best for self-defense as well as for the health of a person. If you are interested in trying this sport out, then have a look below at their package.
- The one-month package for this Thai boxing will cost a single person around 11,000 Baht that is around 353 USD. Along with training, a private room will also be offered to that person.
- If a person is only interested in training and doesn’t want a private room then it will cost him or her around 9,000 Baht.
This is the basic package of Thai boxing training at Suwit Muay Thai Gym, to know about prices in deeper go to their official site. You can contact them also to know more in detail.
Some important details about Suwit Muay Thai Gym:
- This Muay Thai Gym is having its own stadium for Muay Thai and they are the first promoters of Muay Thai. Muay Thai is taught here very professionally.
- No big groups are established to teach this sport, a batch of 4 to 5 students is made.
- The facilities at Suwit Muay Thai Gym are very much amazing. Ergo, it is available for local as well as for foreign students also.
- Exercises and training available at Muay Thai Gym are very much suitable for one’s health.
- Moreover, students of all levels are taught here, no matter if they are professionals, newbies, etc.
Therefore, this is all about Suwit Muay Thai Gym, to have something more you can contact or visit their official site. Lastly, we would like to recommend to you that people should definitely visit this Muay Thai Gym once in their life because it is the perfect place that will help you in improving your health.