For thousands of years, it has been known that the Dead Sea has special properties and characteristics. It has been also known that the dead sea mud mask is beneficial for the skin. That is why we have made a selection of the best beauty products with extracts from the Dead Sea do not miss them!
The Dead Sea is a large saltwater lake located between Israel, the West Bank, and Jordan, known since the times of the Greeks and Romans for its benefits and healing properties and even in the time of Cleopatra, it was already used for its skin benefits (it is said that the pharaoh was an adept of this lake and that she traveled there from Egypt on several occasions for beauty treatments and even wanted to create the first spa in the world).
It receives its waters from the Jordan River and is known worldwide for the high density of salinity in its waters and the quality of its mud, making the Dead Sea the largest and most famous natural spa in the world.
Also, its waters are full of powerful quality minerals and its famous black mud has special characteristics that have not been seen anywhere else in the world. These essential minerals (more than 21) such as Magnesium, Calcium, Potassium, or Sodium, among others, are not found together anywhere else in the world, and together with black mud, dead sea mud mask is an extraordinary source for some beauty products and their effects are noticeable!
That is why thousands of people today trust their properties to take care of your skin and to repair skin or joint conditions.
Benefits of Dead Sea Mud Mask
- Improve dermatological problems such as allergy, atopic dermatitis, eczema, psoriasis, etc.
- Increase the hydration capacity of the skin: over the years the skin loses its ability to absorb and loses elasticity and freshness, but the properties of the Dead Sea will help you improve this.
- Dead sea mud mask improves muscle problems or rheumatism thanks to magnesium and calcium.
- It contributes to improving the circulatory system and the capacity for cell renewal, to combat aging due to its contribution of potassium and calcium that improves resistance to the appearance of wrinkles.
- Also, thanks to the bromine it contains, it promotes detoxification of the skin, reduces the size of pores, and nourishes the superficial layers of the skin.
Our must-have beauty products with Dead Sea mud mask properties:
- The salt of the Dead Sea is rich in minerals and has therapeutic properties. It is ideal to improve the natural healing of the skin and is especially recommended to improve skin prone to acne, dermatitis, eczema, and psoriasis.
- It is recommended to dissolve a handful of the salts in the bathtub and take a bath for at least 20 minutes. If you do not have time, you can always dissolve a little in a bowl and apply to the affected area with a cotton ball.
- Also, the dead sea mud mask serves to relax the muscles, being specially recommended for athletes. Applying a bath with these salts after a massage is the perfect option for muscle problems.
- This is a body scrub with Dead Sea salts 100% organic and vegan, and rich in revitalizing minerals and antioxidants typical of the Dead Sea.
- It is especially recommended for sensitive skin or those with a tendency to dryness, and also to remove impurities and dead skin, clean skin pores, and improve blood circulation.
- It will also help reduce cellulite, the appearance of blackheads, and improve the shine and smoothness of your skin.
- Also, its aroma is incredible and will leave you with a pleasant body odor all day.