When developing your product, the last thing that comes to your mind is the packaging. After all, it’s just a vessel to transport your product. What matters is the thing that’s packed inside, right? Wrong.
Your custom soap packaging is probably the first experience that your customers will have with your brand. If you fail to leave a powerful impression for the first time, likely, you may not get a second chance to make a good impression.
Let the Numbers Do the Talking
Remember, it’s the packaging of your product that creates a positive or negative impression of your brand. Don’t just take our word for it; see the numbers yourself before jumping to conclusions.
- 40% of buyers say good packaging emphasizes the fact that the product is worth the money.
- 50% of consumers avowed they are highly likely to suggest a product to others that come in branded packaging.
- 61% of shoppers confessed bespoke packaging makes them more excited to receive an order.
- 68% of customers are of the view that good custom soap packaging makes them believe the brand is high-end.
Product packaging is no different than dressing up for an interview. If you aren’t professionally dressed for the post you have applied for, the interviewer won’t take you too seriously. Meaning, you will miss a potential job opportunity.
So package your soaps the way job seekers dress to impress. Not only this will help you retain the existing customers, but also multiple the numbers.
How to Create Ultimate Custom Soap Packaging?
Long past is the days when packaging was considered just a container to pack the products safely. Today, it’s a sensual experience that tells your brand story. But capturing your customers’ attention through custom soap box packaging in a crowded market space is a daunting task unless you’ll do the right things.
Here are a few things you need to bear in mind when creating winning custom soap boxes.
Know What you are Selling
To create winning custom soap boxes, you need to uncover what your product is and how it will be sold in the market. Who are your ideal customers? How big or small is your product? And is it fragile or delicate?
These questions will help you identify any specific logistical needs for your custom soap packaging. For example, delicate primary packaging such as glass bottles or jars needs secure secondary packaging. In other instances, you may need to carve a custom soap box instead of using the traditional old container. It happens when you produce a soap that has odd dimensions or needs an unusual design to stand out on the overcrowded shelves.
Packaging and Branding should be Consistent
Don’t let your soaps stand alone. Let them represent your brand in the best possible manner. This requires consistency. Yup, consistency in your branding and packaging aesthetics. Plus, you will require the necessary content when getting your custom soap boxes printed.
Some information that you should take note of includes the following:
- Use the exact font style, colors, and logo that you use in your branding to keep things in line. The study has found that consistent branding can amp up your proceeds by 23%.
- Each industry has different requirements. These requirements bond brands to print certain content on their packages for legal reasons. So make sure your brand should meet the terms by including content like association logos, barcodes, a list of ingredients, and more.
Come up with engaging content on custom soap packaging to promote your soaps effectively in the marketplace. A catchy tagline, product name, or description can work wonders for your brand as they may sway customers to purchase your product over others.
Write For Us (Write quality of content for us and we will publish it on Thenevadaview.com).