Cathay Pacific Airlines is a national carrier of Hong Kong with its main headquarters at Hong Kong International Airport. This airline was founded on 24 September 1946 by American Roy C. Farrell and Australian Sydney H. d. e Kantzow. Cathay Pacific Airline operates both passengers and Cargo services in more than 60 countries and to over 190 destinations. Cathay Pacific flights consist of Airbus A350, Airbus A330, and Boeing 777 wide-body aircraft. The subsidiary airline called Cathay Dragon operates 44 Asia-Pacific destinations from its base office Hong Kong.
Interesting Fact: Cathay Pacific (Passengers and Cargo) along with Cathay Dragon carried approximately 1.8 tons of mail and cargo and 27 million passengers in the year 2010.
Cathay Pacific Airlines is one of the world’s largest international airlines. They offer the best in-flight and customer support services. You can easily book Cathay Pacific Airlines Reservations by calling them up on Cathay Pacific Airlines Booking Number. The support team members of Cathay Pacific Airlines are 24*7 available on Cathay Pacific Airlines Customer Service Number. All your queries and issues will be addressed and resolved in just a few hours.
Services Offered By Cathay Pacific Airlines
Here are some of the outstanding services offered by Cathay Pacific Airlines:
- Ground Handling: Cathay Pacific Airlines offer many innovative ground handling services for their passengers’ convenience. The airline offers various check-in options like online check-in, kiosk check-in, and other methods. By using these methods, you can check-in by yourself via a mobile phone by just selecting destinations. The airline also launched a mobile application on Google Play Store and App Store. You can use this app to check flight status, check-in, read travel guides, etc. Another interesting service, Cathay Pacific Airlines also introduced a “Virtual Tour” for their passengers where you can experience new cabins and their services without actually entering into it. In case of any query, dial Cathay Pacific Airlines Phone Number (+1-855-805-5447).
- Cabin: Cathay Pacific Flights have four types of cabins named First class, Business class, Premium Economy class. All the classes ensure passengers’ safety and comfort. No matter in which cabin you book your Cathay Pacific Airlines Reservation, you will surely enjoy a quality journey. All the cabins have comfortable seats that give you proper support and premium feel throughout the journey.
- In-flight entertainment: All the flights of Cathay Pacific Airlines are equipped with in-flight entertainment systems and a personal television. You can watch movies, TV programs, listen to music, and play games of your choice. Cathay Pacific Airlines also offers a range of newspapers and magazines around the world to keep you entertained on the flight. Visual Impaired passengers can also request for Hong Kong’s South China Morning Post in Braille.
- Catering: Cathay Pacific Airlines offer a variety of food, beverage, and snack options to their passengers on the flight. Alcoholic drinks in a limited amount are also served to the passengers if they request for. All the meals are safe, healthy, and tasty as they are made under the supervision of remarkable chefs.
- Marco Polo Club: There is a club called Marco Polo Club for the premium members of Cathay Pacific Airlines. The club is divided into four tiers Green, Silver, Gold, and Diamond. You can be a member of any of these tiers based on your number of flights with Cathay Pacific Airlines. If you are a member of this club, you can enjoy some extra benefits.
Where to Book Cathay Pacific Airlines Reservations
To book Cathay Pacific Airlines Reservations, you can just visit the official website https://www.cathaypacific.com/, go to “Book Trip”, fill out the required field, search for flights, book your seats, pay and you are done.
You can also call on this Cathay Pacific Airlines Booking Number (+1-855-805-5447) and easily book the Cathay Pacific Airlines Reservations in just one simple step.
Baggage Allowance Policy
The Baggage allowance in Cathay Pacific Airlines differs from cabins to cabins.
- For Economy: 1 cabin item of 7Kg and 2 Check-in item of 30kg is allowed
- For Premium Economy: 1 cabin item of 7Kg and 2 Check-in item of 35kg is allowed
- For Business: 1 cabin item of 7Kg and 2 Check-in item of 35kg is allowed
- For First class: 1 cabin item of 15kg and 3 Check-in item of 50kg is allowed
For further query, call on Cathay Pacific Airlines Customer Service Number.
Enjoy Your Journey With Cathay Pacific Airlines!!
Write For Us (Write quality of content for us and we will publish it on Thenevadaview.com).