Today we will talk about a conventional method of treating a disease which was born in India in the historic era. The overall procedure of this medication involves a process of Punch karma to enhancethe total fitness and haleness of everyone. The method is very much preferred in treating underlying diseases.
So, it involves liver tonic ayurvedic medicine which is popular to treat liver problems. It is basically bitter in taste and contains some cooling herbs just like amala, aloe vera, turmeric, punarnava, kutki, and beetroot which overall act to calm the liver down in conditions like that of fatty liver.There are many advantages of taking Ayurvedic tonic for treating liver functionality:
- It protects the liver cell from any sort of damage.
- It aids in detoxifying the liver.
- It is known to improve the overall blood flow in the body.
- It is famous for the action of promoting new liver cells.
- It promotes liver health and well-being.
- It also increases the overall functioning of the liver.
Basically, this ayurvedic tonic for fatty liver uses the power of natural herbs. The liver tonic is known to tone-up the liver, and overall promotes the protection of the liver cells. This ends up normalizing the overall functioning of the liver and improves the nutrition intake of a person that consumes it. With the proper intake of liver tonic in the daily diet one must focus on certain things in their daily meals:
- Limiting the intake of fat: One must avoid eating an excess of fried food and extra sugar from their diet. As these things are known to promote fat accumulation in the liver which causes the issue of fatty liver and also make the person an obese.
- Staying away from toxins: One must ensure that the food they are consuming is always kept in a ventilated room. Also, one must avoid smoking which has adverse effects on ones’ diet.
- Avoid drinking: This problem of drinking adversely affecting the liver and can ultimately lead to complete liver cirrhosis.
- Avoid any sort of chronic drug: These drugs are known to have steroids that are complex in chemical nature. This needs to be broken down before absorption in the blood; this function requires the role of the liver. Now, any sort of long-term medication results in over functioning of the liver which results in stressing the liver causing liver damage or a fatty liver. So, one must consult a doctor before taking chronic medication.
- Avoid mixing medication and alcohol: The consumption of alcohol during any sort of on-going medication is known to alter the proper working of the liver which results in overall decreased functioning of the liver.
Overall, the use of this liver tonic made by the science in guidance of Ayurveda is found to be very relieving. It is preferred over other options as it is very well known to target the root problem that is causing a fatty liver than just superficial action. So, it is always advisable to prefer this Ayurvedic tonic over other medicines.